In the Dart Network, we want our truck drivers to find the success they deserve.
That's why our CDL A truck drivers earn some of the highest pay in the industry. But driving like a boss is more than just great pay. Dart offers company truck drivers excellent benefits, including paid holidays and vacation. Not to mention qualifying for up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement for truck driving school. You'll even drive a newer truck that's fitted with the latest technology.
And because we structured our network around company truck drivers' needs, you can find the career you want with the flexibility, options and home time you need, including Over-the-Road (OTR), Regional/Dedicated, and Relay. No one offers company drivers more support than Dart. Maybe that's why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the trucking industry. Whether it means earning as much as you can on Over-the-Road routes, or choosing more home time, a CDL A truck driver's successful future begins here at Dart.
Are you ready to drive like a boss? Own your future today!
New pay increase! Dart company drivers make more money for every mile they drive. In fact, depending on your experience and the driving option you choose, you can earn one of the largest paychecks in the industry. That's in addition to all of our opportunities for extra pay and bonuses.
Additional company truck driver pay
- Available sign-on bonuses!
- $300 orientation pay
- Extra stop pay
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Cartage or dray pay
- Up to $100 for "perfect" DOT inspection
- Layover pay
- Breakdown pay after 24 hours
- Up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement
Performance bonus. Dart offers an additional $0.035/mile monthly performance bonus based on fuel economy and total mileage to qualified drivers.
Referral bonus. As a Dart truck driver, you'll receive $1,000 for every driver you refer! Collect your bonus after your referral delivers their first load.
Get the miles you need without sacrificing time at home. Dart respects your quality of life and we understand how important home time is. That's why we offer more home time options than most other carriers, including our unique relay system that gets you home every day.
Our dedicated support staff works hard to make sure you get the home time that fits your lifestyle and career goals. And if those goals change, Dart offers our company drivers the flexibility to choose a different, available option.
New Home Time Option! Dart is proud to announce a BRAND-NEW route. Drivers will work 14 days and be off for 7 – that’s 17 weeks off a year. If you are looking to reduce your work load – but don’t want to live on “typical” part time pay this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We're here to support your success. Find the
driving opportunity that's right for you.
Dart offers competitive benefits to make sure you're taken care of. That's just one of the reasons our company drivers are some of the happiest in the industry.
Paid Vacation. It pays to stick with Dart for the long haul.
- 1 week after 1 year
- 2 weeks after 2 years
- 3 weeks after 5 years
- 4 weeks after 12 years
Holiday Pay. Our truck drivers receive 6 paid holidays per year, so they don't have to sacrifice pay to enjoy the holidays.
Comprehensive Insurance Program.
- Medical and Hospitalization Insurance (check with your recruiter for current rates)
- Life Insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- Dental Insurance (single and family options)
*Review your Summary Plan Description for information about limitations, exclusions and co-pays. Subject to change without notice.
Start your future at a location near you. At Dart, we want to make sure our truck drivers are prepared for success. So you'll complete our 3-day onboarding process. This is the time to demonstrate your skills and knowledge of the road, while learning tips on safe driving, and about how the Dart Network operates. Dart offers weekly orientation in 4 convenient locations. If you're ready to start your truck driving career with Dart, see what orientation is all about.
Need more reasons to become a Dart company truck driver? Since our goal at Dart is to make sure you're safe, comfortable and happy, we're offering even more reasons to drive like a boss with Dart.
- Newer model trucks. Most Dart company drivers roll in style in a new truck that's packed with advanced technology. Find out more about available trucks today.
- Driver-friendly freight. Nearly 100% of freight is no touch and most is drop and hook.
- Personal support. We're there for you when you need us. That's why we're happy to sit down with you, one-on-one, to answer your questions and provide advice—all on your schedule. Dart has an open-door policy, which means you can walk in, visit and meet with your support team and fleet manager whenever you need.
- Pet policy. At Dart, we understand how much your best pal means to you. That's why we want our company drivers to have the opportunity to bring a cat or dog with them on the road. Call for policy details, and welcome your favorite pet aboard!
- Passenger policy. It's nice to have some company on those long trips. That's why Dart truck drivers can bring along authorized loved ones for the ride. Whether it's a friend or family member, you can invite the passenger of your choice to make those miles fly by just a little faster. Call for more information.
Want to be the boss? Lease a truck! Are you a company truck driver who's dreamed of being an owner operator? Dart makes it easy for you to be your own boss. And since Dart is known as the place for top owner operators, you can count on getting the support you need to succeed.
Highway Sales, Inc., is an industry leader that provides new and used truck sales and leasing programs. From great incentives on brand new trucks to low weekly payments on top-condition used trucks, you'll roll in your own sweet ride faster than you think. Take a look at the available
equipment, and discover the program that's right for you.