In the Dart Network, we want our fleet drivers to find the success they deserve.
That's why our drivers earn some of the highest pay in the industry. But driving like a boss is more than just great pay. Dart offers fleet drivers excellent benefits, including paid holidays and vacation. You'll even drive a newer truck that's fitted with the latest technology.
And because we structured our network around fleet drivers' needs, you can find the career you want with the flexibility, options and home time you need, including:
Over-the-Road (OTR) Driver
No one offers fleet drivers more support than Dart. Maybe that's why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the trucking industry.
New pay increase! Dart fleet drivers make more money for every mile they drive. In fact, depending on your experience and the driving option you choose, you can earn one of the largest paychecks in the industry. That's in addition to all of our opportunities for extra pay and bonuses.
Additional fleet driver pay
- Available sign-on bonuses!
- Breakdown pay after 1st day
- $300 orientation pay (paid upon completion of orientation)
- Extra stop pay
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Cartage or dray pay
- Up to $100 for "perfect" DOT inspection
- Layover pay
- Fuel bonus. Dart offers an additional $0.035/mile monthly fuel bonus based on idle time and out-of-route miles to qualified drivers.
- Referral bonus. As a Dart fleet driver, you'll receive $1,000 for every driver you refer! Collect your bonus after your referral delivers their first load.
Get the miles you need without sacrificing time at home. Dart respects your quality of life. That's why we offer more home time options than most other carriers, including our unique relay system that gets you home every day.
Our dedicated support staff works hard to make sure you get the home time that fits your lifestyle and career goals. And if those goals change, Dart offers our fleet drivers the flexibility to choose a different, available option.
We're here to support your success. Find the
driving opportunity that's right for you.
Dart offers competitive benefits to make sure you're taken care of. That's just one of the reasons our fleet drivers are some of the happiest in the industry.
Paid Vacation. It pays to stick with Dart for the long haul.
- 1 week after 1 year
- 2 weeks after 2 years
- 3 weeks after 5 years
- 4 weeks after 12 years
- Holiday Pay. Our drivers receive 6 paid holidays per year, so they don't have to sacrifice pay to enjoy the holidays.
Comprehensive Insurance Program.
- Medical and Hospitalization Insurance (check with your recruiter for current rates)
- Life Insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- Dental Insurance (single and family options)
*Review your Summary Plan Description for information about limitations, exclusions and co-pays. Subject to change without notice.
The fast way to get back in the driver's seat. Encore is our new CDL refresher position for truck drivers who have been out of driving for more than three years. Rather than making you pay to sit through classes you've already taken, we get you back up to speed fast—while you earn. It's easy, effective, and—best of all—there's no out-of-pocket expenses.
Start your future at a location near you. At Dart, we want to make sure our fleet drivers are prepared for success. So you'll complete our 3-day onboarding process. This is the time to demonstrate your skills and knowledge of the road, while learning tips on safe driving, and about how the Dart Network operates. Dart offers weekly orientation in 4 convenient locations. If you're ready to start your truck driving career with Dart, see what orientation is all about.
Need more reasons to become a Dart fleet truck driver? Since our goal at Dart is to make sure you're safe, comfortable and happy, we're offering even more reasons to drive like a boss with Dart.
- Newer model trucks. Most Dart fleet drivers roll in style in a new 2016 truck that's packed with advanced technology. Find out more about available trucks today.
- Driver-friendly freight. Nearly 100% of freight is no touch and most is drop and hook.
- Personal support. We're there for you when you need us. That's why we're happy to sit down with you, one-on-one, to answer your questions and provide advice—all on your schedule. Dart has an open-door policy, which means you can walk in, visit and meet with your support team and fleet manager whenever you need.
- Pet policy. At Dart, we understand how much your best pal means to you. That's why we want our fleet drivers to have the opportunity to bring a cat or dog with them on the road. Call for policy details, and welcome your favorite pet aboard!
- Passenger policy. It's nice to have some company on those long trips. That's why Dart fleet drivers can bring along authorized loved ones for the ride. Whether it's a friend or family member, you can invite the passenger of your choice to make those miles fly by just a little faster. Call for more information.
Want to be the boss? Lease a truck! Are you a fleet driver who's dreamed of being an owner operator? Dart makes it easy for you to be your own boss. And since Dart is known as the place for top owner operators, you can count on getting the support you need to succeed.
Highway Sales, Inc., is an industry leader that provides new and used truck sales and leasing programs. From great incentives on brand new trucks to low weekly payments on top-condition used trucks, you'll roll in your own sweet ride faster than you think. Take a look at the available
equipment, and discover the program that's right for you.