At the Dart Network, new CDL A truck drivers earn more—
faster. In fact, you'll not only get 2 raises in your 1st year after graduation, but you'll also receive paid vacation! Not to mention up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement! Plus, you'll roll in a sweet ride, loaded with the latest technology.
But it gets even better. We've carefully structured our options to help recent grads, even those with no experience, achieve success on their terms by offering some of the best trucking jobs in the industry. Whether that means earning as much as you can on Over-the-Road (OTR) routes, getting home daily on our unique Relay routes or choosing from a Regional or Dedicated route, new CDL A truck drivers' successful futures begin at Dart.
Are you ready to drive like a boss? Own your future today!
New pay increase for recent grads! You'll start out earning more with Dart. In fact, our student truck drivers earn some of the best pay in the industry—on top of the 2 raises within the 1st year of driving. That's in addition to all of our opportunities for extra pay and bonuses.
Additional truck driver pay.
- Up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement!
- Up to $100 for "perfect" DOT Inspection
- $1,500 sign-on bonus (limited time only!)
- $500 orientation pay (paid when orientation is completed)
- Extra stop pay
- Cartage or dray pay
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Breakdown pay after 1st day
- Layover pay
- Fuel bonus. If you're a student driver, Dart offers an additional $0.03/mile monthly fuel bonus based on idle time and out-of-route miles.
- Referral bonus. Do you have a friend interested in becoming a Dart truck driver? If so, refer them! You can earn $1,000 for each referral.
Driving like a boss doesn't mean missing out on home time. At Dart, we understand how important your home time is. That's why we offer a unique relay system that gives our student drivers some of the most home time in the industry—without sacrificing top pay for your miles.
Our dedicated staff will work with you to find the trucking jobs that fit your lifestyle and goals. And our options are flexible. So if your needs change, you can change your route. Find the
trucking jobs that are right for you.
Dart truck drivers are some of the happiest drivers on the road. One reason is because of the competitive benefits we offer, which means you can relax knowing you're taken care of.
Paid vacation. Stick with Dart for the long haul. It pays in time off.
- 1 week after 1 year
- 2 weeks after 2 years
- 3 weeks after 5 years
- 4 weeks after 12 years
- Holiday pay. At Dart, we want you to enjoy your holidays without sacrificing pay. That's why new CDL A drivers receive 6 paid holidays per year!
Comprehensive insurance program.
- Medical and Hospitalization Insurance (check with your recruiter for current rates)
- Life Insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- Dental Insurance (single and family options)
*Review your Summary Plan Description for information about limitations, exclusions and co-pays. Subject to change without notice.
At Dart, our mission is to keep our student drivers safe, happy and successful their entire career. That begins with our comprehensive paid training program.
Dart's expert trainers will teach you everything from safety techniques to the latest regulations. Plus, they'll share their insights on how to succeed as a professional driver. As an added bonus, there may be an opportunity to train locally.
And the best part?
Our student drivers get paid while learning the skills to succeed on the road—no experience necessary. Dart even offers up to $6,000 in tuition reimbursement!
So, get rolling in 5 easy steps:
Apply for training.
After we receive your application, we'll conduct an interview and review your background.
Complete orientation and classroom training.
New student drivers complete a DOT physical, a drug test and physical standards test. Then, you will attend orientation, before a final decision is made before bringing you onboard. Once approved, you'll continue with classroom sessions. You'll learn about the Dart Network, safety rules and regulations, company policies and procedures, customer service, the best ways to maximize your success and more.
Orientation and initial classroom training take less than a week to complete.
Train behind-the-wheel. No experience necessary!
Depending on your experience, you'll be on your way to driving like a boss with one of our friendly trainers. With your trainer by your side, you'll apply the skills you learned in the classroom to the road. And since Dart offers paid training, you'll make good money while hauling real loads to real customers.
Pass written and driving tests throughout training.
During training, student drivers will take both written tests and driving tests to make sure you know how to operate safely.
Congratulations! You're ready to drive like a boss with one of the best trucking companies in the industry. After graduating, a fleet coach will provide you with even more tips, and help you get to know your support team.
Apply today to begin your training!
More reasons to drive like a boss with Dart. Since our goal is to make sure drivers are happy for the long haul, we offer some of the best perks in the business. Maybe that's why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the trucking industry.
Roll in style in a newer truck. Unlike some other companies, Dart doesn't stick our new student drivers in our oldest trucks. In fact, you'll be rolling in some of the newest and most advanced equipment on the road. You'll drive a 2012–2016 truck loaded with the latest technology, including:
- Navigo™ voice navigation
- OnGuard™ Collision Mitigation System
- Electronic logs
- In-cab paperwork scanning
- Online tools and resources to help you succeed
- In-cab communications through PeopleNet
- And more!
- Driver-friendly freight. Nearly 100% of freight is no touch and most is drop and hook.
- Personal support. We know what it's like for a recent grad just starting out. That's why Dart has an open-door policy, so our new CDL A truck drivers can sit down with their support team and fleet manager when they need to. We're always available to meet with you, face-to-face, to answer your questions and provide advice.
- Pet policy. After 6 months of experience, you can have your best pal on the road with you. At Dart, we want our drivers to have the opportunity to bring a dog or cat along for the ride. Call for policy details.
- Passenger policy. At Dart, we understand how nice it is to have some company during those long drives. After 6 months of experience, you're encouraged to invite loved ones to ride along with you. Whether your wife, husband or friend wants to join you on the road, or you want to spend quality time with your child, your passenger of choice is always welcome aboard.
When you're ready to BE the boss, Dart will be there for you. There's no better place than Dart to become an owner operator. In fact, the best owner operators in the industry are succeeding at Dart right now!
Roll in style
fast with Highway Sales, Inc., an industry leader providing new and used truck sales and leasing programs. We make it easy for you to own your own truck and get the support you need to succeed. Check out some of our available rides.